Wednesday 15 June 2011

The CARE PLAN

so we recieve the care plan.  Unbelieveably it states my wife must refer to womens aid, and we must both attend domestic violence units for courses.  That I should seek a psychological assessment from my G.P,  that i must attend a calm course and complete my probation sentence (too late they have already breached me!!).

The fact we are both saying there is no incident of domestic violence seems to go over these idiots heads.

The fact the evididence put in the report to conference was false means nothing these poeple, for example when we pointed out i do not actually suffer from bipolar and never have, they simply replied " THAT IS YOUR OPINION"

it is impossible to work with these poeple, they are hellbent on taking our children, we will not let that happen.  The fight is on

No comments:

Post a Comment