Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Mrs Pitbul Kaufman

I wish to take this opportunity to reply to your letter sent by email to a friend of mine - they happened to provide it to me -

It comes to my attention that you do not like me very much, guess what I don't care.

It also comes to my attention that you are very much set against the publication of the case of  Timmy Lang, guess what - I don't care what you like or dont like.

What i do care about pitbull Kaufman is your disgusting treatment of Mr lang and your bully boy tactics against his mother.  You seem to be leeching for money too.   Its very common for such a big shot millionaire solicitor to act in such a manner isn't it?  forget it there is no money for you to take!  you and the local authority are going to have to pay for Timmys er -'care' (for want of a better word)

As for no publication?  you are fully aware of the latest cases re publication, its going to be publicised and you are very likely to named!!  best get used to it.

I mean everyone will want to hear how the official solicitor sat back while a so called expert psychologist referred to Timmy as "being a bit like a DOG" - yep thats the kind of expert witness language the public are interested in.

The thing is Janice, you may want to get used to this because in all truth we have not even started on this yet..  2 nationals now!!!  its going to be viral pretty soon.

al;l of your nasty mannered emails will be published in the next few days.

Many Thanks

Nige

No comments:

Post a Comment